Other Sources of Help
If you feel unwell and you need to access help and advice as soon as possible there are other sources of help available to you.
- Your local pharmacist can give professional advice about various minor illnesses
- The practice produces a series of advice leaflets for common conditionswhich are available at reception.The information provided may enable you to get the appropriate advice and treatment without having to see a doctor or nurse.
- There are three walk-in-centres to help you with immediate advice you may need and does not require an appointment. Here you will be able to access nurses who are qualified to meet your health needs. If they are concerned about your condition they will ensure that you see a doctor immediately.
- Eastham Walk-in Centre, Eastham Clinic, Eastham open from 02.30pm to 10.00pm Monday-Friday and from 09.00am-5.00pm on Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Arrowe Park Walk-in Centre open from 8.00am to 10.00pm on Monday to Friday and from 08.00am to 10.00pm on Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Victoria Central Hospital, Mill Lane, Wallasey open from 07.00am to 10.00pm on Monday to Friday and from 9.00am to 10.00pm on Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays.